- Collaborate with consultants to finalize the integrations between the different software, as per
- Maintain and improve the business software and their database, as well as the IT architecture
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Managing resources for projects, such as IT equipment (computer)
- Create maintenance program and implement (hardware, software and network)
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above
- You have a previous successful experience with IT, database or software development.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- You have excellent English writing skills and understand the importance of documenting your
work and progress for sharing information with your teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and
management and explain technical issues
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Versatility, and capability of multitasking