1. In charge of ensuring that the underwriting team complies with the goals, objectives and standards of the organization in order to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines;
2. Interpreting and implementing guidelines for the underwriting team;
3. Assesses the risk posed by a client to the company;
4. Uses various risk assessment system in order to regularly carry out risk assessment for various individuals and groups;
5. In charge of coming up with policy packages that meet the needs of various clients, while still maintaining company profitability;
6. Supervises a team of underwriters in her department;
7. Manages daily operations of the underwriting process;
8. Provides credit decisions and recommendations for complex cases;
9. Reviews plans and procedures regarding risk management, application new and renewal, and acceptance and rejection;
10. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs;
11. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets;
12. Product preparation;
13. Other duties to be assigned by management.
• At least 3-5 years’ work experience in the insurance industry.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Master both English and Khmer languages. Chinese is a plus;
• Have a sense of teamwork and be able to lead the team to complete the work.
• Have good written and oral expression skills, strong communication and comprehension skills.