Service Hot Line
Operating Hours : Mon - Sat (Half) from 8am to 5pm
095 333 661 / 012 846 222
· Work with operations to determine their strategic training needs. Develop plans and strategies to address their current and future needs 1 to 3 years plan.
· Developing budget, strategic and operational plans, managing execution and measuring result.
· Aling to all markets and AP, to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives, and program updated.
· Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
· Consult with appropriate stakeholders regarding training needs to meet business objectives. Develop implementation strategies to ensure that training initiatives are met. Work with management to ensure that course materials are current and relevant to training needs. Recommend programs and tools, and may facilitate on-going process improvements.
· Coordinate delivery of training programs. Conduct, facilitate and market training programs and support field management in execution. Observe implementation of training programs. Ensure consistency and accuracy. Administer the training program calendar, including training classes, workshops and trainer certifications.
· Track and analyze training programs by examining learner's satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, and job performance. Implements suggestions for improvements. Measure the impact of training programs on business results.
· Establishes and refines training plans for designated client groups to meet performance gaps.
· Manages the design and implementation of a performance evaluation and feedback system to measure the effectiveness of training programs that meet or improve business objectives.
· Challenge and inspire partners to achieve results, Mentor, coach and develop team members.
· Oversee training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and make effective staffing decisions.
· Manage e-Lerning system and ensure all retails programs are up to date.
· Good connect with external trainers, to conduct soft skill for inhouse training or outside training.
· Degree in human resources/ English or related academic
· 5-6 yrs experiences in delivering training, facilitating groups and making presentation and some experience in designing adult trainig and instructional programs
· Proven project leadership experience in a cross-functional environment
· Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to work within large collaborative organizations
· Ability to manage budgets, ability to partner with others in developing strategic plans
· Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
· Learning management system tool
· Able to work independently and as a team
· Able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines