- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing
specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting
research programs and applying principles of mechanics, and materials.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements.
researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting
observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating,
building, assembling, and installing components.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Being able to pay attention to detail to do this job effectively. When you are working with Method
information and product information, you'll need to enter such information accurately and in a timely
manner. Having good communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
is important, too.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 1 Year minimum experience in an operation job is a must.
- Ability to work independently/ as team member/under pressure and long hour
- Good level of English and Khmer (Optional Chinese/ Vietnamese)
- Self-motivated and confident
- Positive attitude, willing to learn