A. Create order products into S&D by daily plan and filing.
- Check and verify the product name, product grades, volume are correct as in the delivery plan to place order for both competitor and Geolink into S&D.
- Check all nomination & delivery document are accurate and proper filing.
- Receive and forward all product orders from RBC, and C&I BC to Geolink team for delivery confirmation.
- Coordinate with RBC, and C&I, and Geolink team for alinement on any cases of tank tuck capacity is not fit to volume ordering or tank truck is not available.
- Communicate with finance team to make sure every product ordering is completed with cv release, correct price… on time.
- Control and prepare all returned DOs, Invoices and send to Finance in Phnom Penh office.
- Control volume to Potential Customers daily.
- Record daily product exchange.
B. Inventory Management
- Backup OA to perform daily Stock Reconciliation of physical against book inventory. This includes reconciliation of meter log reconciliation against Delivery Notes. Highlight variances and ensure investigation is conducted. Submit Daily Bulk Stock Movement Report/FuelFacs to Supervisor for review and Operations Manager for approval. Reconcile daily lifting from supply sales customers. Submit monthly customs documentation and reports including stock returns, duty and subsidy.
C. Daily/Monthly Reporting
- Backup OA to provide daily and monthly reports for customs, additive usage and replenishment & scorecard. Provide daily actual lifting versus forecast volume for Retail, C&I and supplier customers to VCO for replenishment planning.
- Compiles and updating TSA, TMS, Terminal Throughput report, Techron Daily Reconciliation.
D. OE/HES activities
including but not limited to participation in monthly meeting, emergency response, fire drills and incident reporting/mitigation. Ensure vehicle reliability and availability for safe and Delivery In Full On Time.
E. System Support
- Provide local support and the point of contact on issues relating IT and Fuel Fac. Coordinate and Interface with IT, procurement and Fuel Fac Super user on system issues that cannot be resolved locally. Work closely with Finance and Customs to meet month end reporting requirement and closing timeline.
F. Invoices Processing
- Backup OA to prepare bank imbursement form for the payments from customers and verifying that payment corresponds to amount of invoice and make sure payment is made on time. Update PO amount in PO tracking sheet. Control Terminal stationary and Petty Cash
Handle incoming calls
· Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration / Marketing
· Good command of English both writing and listening.
· Good Computer Skills (MS Excel and MS Word).
· Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
· Be able to work shift time (flexible hours).
· Good leadership/interpersonal skills.