Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for booth activities and promotion.
Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each booth activity.
Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
Plan the booth display schedule and provide the assistance to help promote in the market.
Communicate advertising agencies with policy.
Graduate of any Business or equivalent from a reputable university
1. Have minimum 2 years as executive in advertising field and showed proven track performance/achievement
2. Preferably 3 yrs experienced employees specializing in Advertising or equivalent
3. Preferably have experience in non-alcohol beverage product
4. Understanding of customer segmentation
5. Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends
6. Excellent relationship with customer and have communication skills
7. Results oriented, team spirit and leadership skills
8. Patient and flexible, honest and hard working
9. Willing to be placed or assigned at Phnom Penh and provinces
10. Good command of spoken and written English/ Chinese; computer skill is required.
- Location - Trapeang Kol Villge, Sangkat Kantork, Khan Por Senchey
- Contact person – Mr. Sinith
- Contact No. - 093 935 390