- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, road
show and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data using company’s
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Presentation skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level,
Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning,
Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- 1-2 Years minimum experience in an operation job is the most.
- Ability to work independently/ as team members/under pressure and long hours.
- Be confident and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills.