Service Hot Line
Operating Hours : Mon - Sat (Half) from 8am to 5pm
095 333 661 / 012 846 222
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
1. Direct sales: Besides creating awareness about products or services, Customer Service Officers also perform direct sales functions using the data from previous sales to target customers for repeat business.
2. Take and process orders: Customer Service Officers take and process orders to meet sales target. They manage repeat purchases, which provides opportunities to cross-sell to existing customers. When customers place new orders, Customer Service Officers also offer additional products or services based on past purchasing behaviour.
3. Customer service: Excellent customer service delivery is part of a Customer Service Officer's duty. To encourage customers to continue buying from the company, agents call them after a sale to make sure they are satisfied with the product or service. They also sometimes collect, compile and update customer records in a database, making it vital to have excellent typing and telephone skills.
4. Customer Service Officers also inform customers of new offers based on their preferences and needs. Part of their customer service duties is to provide accurate information about the company, its products or services, promotions and other details. This makes it crucial for Customer Service Officers to have in-depth knowledge of the company and its offers.
5. Conflict resolution: Customer Service Officers must have excellent dispute resolution skills. Since they are always speaking with customers, they help to handle their grievances quickly before they become bigger issues. This allows customers to get maximum satisfaction from their purchases and preserves the company's reputation.
An effective Customer Service Officers will also create and update activity reports. The reports cover the number of outlets sold into, sales and other vital statistics that can help increase volume
5. Meet sales goals: Customer Service Officers need to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals according to the company's volume targets. They must make a minimum number of calls and close a specific number of sales that moves them closer to their KPI.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- First Degree
- Previous experience in a Standard Contact Centre (telesales)
- English, Khmer & Chinese will be added advantage