Wildlife Sanctuary guide opening:
Great wage & conditions, interesting & engaging work position for Young Graduates who like to contribute to nature & wildlife conservation in Cambodia. Position offers an opportunity to gain experience in the field of NGO work & improve language skills.
Full time position in Sen Monorom, Mondulkiri.
- Greeting project visitors & leading them through the wildlife sanctuary & introducing the sanctuary’s rescued elephants & other resident wildlife.
- Engaging & explaining the LEAF conservation work, program mission & development. Empowering our mission and appealing to potential donors.
- Occasional overnight duty at the sanctuary.
- Weekly work report & post.
-Working along with our local team to provide an educational project experience.
- Educating visitors about local Cambodian conservation efforts & challenges.
Required Essential Experience:
- A friendly, outgoing & resourceful personality, fluent English conversation skills & keen learning ability.
- Able to educate visitors about Cambodia’s nature & wildlife situation, engage sanctuary visitors on the NGO’s work & mission. Able to quickly respond to immediate questions, problems or emergencies.
- A passion for helping Cambodia’s nature & animals. Knowledge or experience in forest & wildlife conservation is essential.
- The position requires about 3-5 km of hiking through the wildlife sanctuary, 4-5 days per week. Outdoor experience and fitness
- One year commitment required.
- Driver’s license preferred.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Contact tel: 097 9939193