American Bridge International School is now recruiting teaching staff both Khmer General Education (KGE) and English as a Second Language Teacher (ESL) for many branches, in Phnom Penh and Kandal province.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking
approved disciplinary procedures.
Khmer General Education (KGE):
- Hold pedagogy certificate from government school or
- University level in English major
- One year experience
Interested, send your CV to any ABI campus that is convenient for you to have the interview or contact:
- Mr. Serey Him
Phone Number: 016 273 583
- H.E SY Leang
Phone: 097 88 66666/ 077 88 6666
Facebook: American Bridge international School