Service Hot Line
Operating Hours : Mon - Sat (Half) from 8am to 5pm
095 333 661 / 012 846 222
Responsible for Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools. Also responsible for washing dishes,
china ware, flatware, cutlery, crockery, kitchen vessels, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning and detailing
equipment etc. Maintains the kitchen, dish washing and back area in an inspection-ready condition in accordance with local authority and hotel guidelines, Assist the kitchen team as required.To create truly unforgetable experiences by delivering unique accommodation, activities and service.
Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
**Steward responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to
● Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times
● Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times
● Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene
regulations and company standards
● Adhere to all sanitation guidelines
● Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary
● Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation
● Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines
● Ensure the waste bin area is kept clean and tidy
● Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish
bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
● Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures
● Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures
● Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related service ware following established procedures
● Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures
● Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
● Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
● Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner.
● If any breakages or chipped items are found then remove them from circulation and update the breakage and inventory register
● Uses and maintains all equipment according to manufacturer and department guidelines
● Report any maintenance or hazard issues to your supervisor
● Other duties as assigned.
**Prepares for service by ensuring:
● Grooming is impeccable and in accordance with personal presentation standards
● Outlet equipment is clean
● Equipment is sorted and stored
Carries out effective service by ensuring:
● Dishwashing station is set for service
● Daily checklists and cleaning is completed
Patron care standards are adhered to by ensuring:
● All OSE is not chipped or damaged
● Compliance with legal provisions of food hygiene
● Monitor factors which interfere with the total experience of the guest
● Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
● Maintain breakage records
● Any other duties to support the overall success and growth of the company
● Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
● Proficiency in English and computer literate
● High School or Vocaonal Certificate in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
● Food service permit or valid health/food handler card (Philippines only)
● 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
● Able to work on a 3 shift basis including evenings, night shift and weekends.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Active listening
● Good physical condition
● Able to create stories for our guest to tell
● Able to flair is an advantage