Summary of role The Senior Communications Officer will be responsible for themanagement of communication requests from internal client departments, through thecreative, production and media stages. Working in a busy, high energy department, with amix of local and international colleagues you will ensure that on-brief, on-time and on budget communication campaigns are delivered to support the brands strategic marketing plan.
If you have demonstrable experience in the following we want to hear from you.
● Owning the delivery of big brand communications projects based on deep
understanding of the communications process from client briefing to dissemination
● Understanding how data and reports support strategic plans
● Experience in developing, managing and amending marketing plans and calendars
● Ensuring that all stakeholders are appropriately informed during campaign
● Overseeing creative delivery to ensure it is accurate to the brief and client
● Sound financial management – achievement of all campaigns and projects within
● Compiling contact and status reports and writing up briefs and meeting management
● Strong English and Khmer speaking and writing skills
● BA degree or equivalent, ideally in marketing, communications, business
● 5 year+ marketing and communication campaign management experience for a
large national or international brand, experience of a financial brand is an asset
● G-suite, MS Office, knowledge of SEO, PPC, Facebook advertising and google
AdWords an advantage