The candidate will assist the Head of AML & Compliance to,
• Assist the AML & Compliance Management on the daily activity
• Establish an appropriate anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing framework reflecting
the mechanism set up by the parent company.
• Support the GROUP new requirements implementation and contribute to the implementation and
development of AML/CFT tools
• Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies,
procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
• Ensure a good Internal Communication (with hierarchy, head of department, top management…) and
• Assist management team with effective recommendations and implementation of compliant solutions
and action plans.
• Provide relevant advice in regard to AML regulatory obligations
• Run the AML/CFT queries, raise, Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risks and
• Ensure effective documentary proof and record keeping of suspicious transaction identified
• Assist the business units and branches by providing quality, timely, and balanced risk compliance
• Assist the Head of Department to integrate AML regulatory policy into the day-to-day operational
processes and Support the team to take the remediation action.
• Provide a good quality of the reports and the respect the annual control plan delivery and time-line
• Assist to draft the regulatory reports to be submitted to NBC, the Audit Committee and the Board of
• Conduct the regular and mandatory staff and management AML/CFT training and awareness and provide
expert advice on compliance and financial security
• Analyze and monitor the potential conflicts of interest occurring along the loan granting and investments
• Review within a defined timeframe the operating procedures and methodologies
• Reviews KYC files for customers onboarding and Enhanced du diligence requested.
• Conduct second level controls on AO completeness and effectiveness.
• Conduct second level controls on transactions (Local and International) on the compliance part
• Ensure the accuracy of the queries through back testing
** Required Education & Skills:
- Minimum Master Degree in accounting / banking or law
- At least 3 years' experience in similar position.
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
** Required competencies:
- Discretion, integrity and rigor
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to engage and effectively communicate with the sales team
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.