- Draft/review corporate agreement, and related commercial documents/banking operation
- Review legal/loan related document, turnover greater than 1million USD
- Provide legal opinion on commercial cases
- Integrate corporate governance culture
- Provide/prepare training on legal topics surrounding Banking environment to ensure that
staff receive adequate training and sound legal understanding.
- Analyze legal case regarding banking operation and credit
- Liaison with external law firm on important business dealing and court case to ensure that
the quality of work meets the bank expectation.
- On-going legal research on corporate law, labor law, and civil law which protect the Bank’s
interest with the ability to explain to the need of the management team and employee.
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Education & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in law from universities recognized for law skills;
- English proficiency, excellent in both writing and reading
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in similar position with banks or legal firms;
- Excellence knowledge of Cambodia laws;
- Good computer skills;
- Result oriented and high sense of punctuality
- Effective communication
- Integrity, autonomous, self-starter, pro-active and dynamic.