Summary of role: The Senior Khmer Copywriter is responsible for conceptualizing, writing, and submitting engaging content for through-the-line (TTL), TV and digital campaigns
working from briefs given by our marketing managers. Working in a busy, high energy department, with a mix of local and international colleagues, you’ll ensure that the correct
marketing messages are being communicated to our target audiences in well-structured and easy-to-read formats.
As the senior Khmer speaking writer on the team, you will be expected to write a glossary of frequently used terms, and to translate English copy idiomatically into Khmer.
If you have demonstrable experience in the following, we want to hear from you
● Conceptualizing and developing TTL, TV and digital campaigns for big brands
● Understanding of brand identity and vision in order to ensure that the appropriate ‘voice’ is applied consistently.
● Taking ownership of your own projects including communication, timings, creative work and execution
● Creating engaging Khmer copy and content for ads, posters, web banners, social posts, events, in-store collateral, videos and broadcast materials.
● Proofreading with absolute precision and accuracy
● Understanding of the digital marketing funnel
Reporting to: Executive Creative Director
● 3+ years of marketing agency experience
● Proficient in MS Office and G-suite
● Strong brand storytelling content writing● High attention to detail with excellent time management
● Ability to prioritize, track and complete multiple and competing priorities at once
and deliver all assignments under tight deadlines.
● Native Khmer speaking and writing skills ( English as a second language is an advantage)
This opportunity will allow you to leverage all aspects of your copywriting
experience, in an atmosphere where you and your skills will be valued.